Sunday, January 17, 2010

My VERY first!!! :))

Hello, I am Kim Freels, and this is my very first blog. :) So plase be patient with me because I'm not quite sure what I'm doing yet. lol. But, I'm looking forward to posting future blogs. (so check back in, in a couple weeks.) Untill then, I'd like to tell you about some of the gals that inspire me :D... Ms. Joy from Obsessed With Scrapbooking, Ms. Tammy from Crative Critters Cricut Club, and Ms. Melaine with Courtney Lane Designs, or better known as Holiday With the Cricut [gals (when they're all together)], as well as many others, but theses ladies are the ones that really got my crafty inspiration wheels a'turnin. I am a proud owner of the Cricut Expresion, the Cuttlebug , and, my newest, the Gypsy. :) And..well..I guess that's really all for now, so like I said, check back here in a couple weeks!! Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment