Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps

Well on Saturday January 15,2010 Peachy Keen Stamps had a nice sell going on so I purchased some really cute ones to use with Cricut Cartridges Everyday Paper Dolls and Paper Doll Dress Up the one’s I choose were (of course other creative ideas such as flowers and bugs, ect.):







1.) PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment


2.) PK-140 Teddy Bear and Reindeer Face Parts


3.) PK-502A Funshine Faces Side Views ¾”


4.) PK-550 Pumpkin Faces


5.) PK-560 Dolly Dumplins Face Assortment


And I also ordered the ABRS-1 Round Acrylic Block Set: (1) R1 & (1) R2 to help to position the faces even.






Not a bad deal when I received 20% off my total order and .99 cent shipping.


So check out www.peachykeentamps.com . Can’t wait to get them, imagine all the creative possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment